Sunday, April 11, 2010

5:30 AM AGAIN!!!!!

Friday night we had stayed up late watching TV before finally hitting the sack since I was getting up to go to my boot camp class.  Yes, I'm a little wacked for getting up early on a Saturday morning for an 80 minute intensive workout.  But I've done this for years and it's just part of my normal regimen.

Unfortunately for me the dogs decided to wake me up at 5:30 AM AGAIN and dragging my tired ass-entials out of bed, the dogs were let out to pee and fed before I collapsed into bed again.  When my alarm went off at 8:30 for me to get up, I was so bone tired and had a major headache.  There was no way I was going to the class feeling like that.  Plus, I was hungry and needed to eat something. 

I ate breakfast, sucked down a cup of coffee, took my horse pills - I mean vitamins, and crawled back into bed to sleep till 11:30 or so.  Yeah.  I'm a slug. Bad me. Horrible to sleep instead of punish myself at the gym with a headache and bone wearyness.  Oh well.  Screw it. I didn't care.

The idea was to replace my workout with a nice brisk walk to a friend's house to deliver some of the sweet nut treats that I'd been raving non-stop about. Nope. Didn't happen. Spent most of the day running errands: putting new dishwasher in the condo for the renters, go to the bank, Costco, Fred Meyer, blah, blah, blah.  No exercise of any consequence occurred.  Meh.

Again, another boring diet day though I did make and try 3 new recipes.  I made Sweet & Sour Cukes (cucumbers), a cabbage salad (it was okay), and mashed cauliflower "potatoes".  OMG!!!!  the best were the mashed cauliflower potatoes.  They tasted like mashed potatoes.  No shit!  I was amazed and totally blown away by the nummyness of them.  Seriously. No really, seriously.

Day 6 Meals
Breakfast: coffee with sugar-free creamer, toast, cottage cheese
Snack: sweet nut treats (walnuts silly. don't think anything dirty)
Lunch: slice of roast beast, mozarella cheese stick, celery, uber-water
Snack: milk chocolate 1g net carb protein shake
Dinner: salmon, a few s&s cukes, cabbage salad, and mashed cauliflower potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment