Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm doing Biggest Loser!

Hah! Gotcha!  I bet that got your attention.

No, I'm not going on TV and doing the Biggest Loser but my company does a Spring/Summer program called Meltdown in Anchortown and one of the categories is Biggest Loser. 

I decided since I only just stared the Metabolism Miracle Diet a little over a week ago AND the "meltdown" starts April 19th, it couldn't hurt to try it.  There are monthly weigh-ins and throughout the contest you're entered to win gift certificates and other prizes.  The winner gets something like $500. 

I also joined the Biggest Loser Teams with two co-workers (they made me the team captain) and we are calling ourselves "V.S.B." aka Victorious Secret Beauties. Bwahahahhahah! I love it!

Keep your fingers crossed.  I wouldn't mind winning some moolah or gift certificates while working on my weight loss goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment