Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 5 Recap

Meh. There's not much to tell for Friday.  It was a normal day. Normal eating plan. Normal interaction with co-workers and family. No one was lacerated with an acerbic tongue due to jelly bean deprevation. I didn't fall into the depths of despair with the lack of pasta, rice or bread.

Nada. Nien. Niet. Nonca. Nothing. I was just tired all freaking day long and actually had to take a nap for about 45 minutes before taking the child and two of her friends to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D.  It was AWESOME!!!!!!!! 

Oh and I even made it through the movie without attacking the person next to me for a whiff of their buttered popcorn. Yeah - and no children were crying about the mean lady who stole their sour gummy worms. Yep. I was stellar for the evening, if I do say so myself.  I was content with my bottle of water. Sad, but true.

See! Tired, boring, normal day. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment